Thursday, March 29, 2007

I Really Did Hear Him

I received a smart remark from a friend concerning one of my recent blogs. I thought he was just making the statement out of ridiculing me for hearing God one day recently. So I just laughed it off and went on.
Then I checked my blog and saw that it contained only the title of the writings for that day...I Heard Him. It wasn't until then that I realized that my blog did not register for that day. In fact, there was a message saying there was an error, but it also said the blog had published.
So, to make a long story even longer, no wonder he made the snide remark. What I had said was that I heard God speak to me one morning on my walk. It wasn't a still, small voice. I heard Him in the chirping of the birds. I heard Him in the colors of the sunrise. I heard Him in all of the awakening of the earth. I quoted two verses, one from Psalms about the heavens declaring God's glory. The other from the New Testament about those being without excuse having seen His creation.
So THAT'S why I said, "I heard Him."
Now, I hope it all makes sense. By the by, I went ahead and deleted the title. I confuse people enough without stuff like that happening. Have a great day. JW

No comments: