Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sovereign Lord,
As I gazed at the snow you sent, I see how the wind has blown the individual flakes into so many shapes, so many forms. They go where they are told to go. Some are smooth with glistening parts that shine almost looking like diamonds. Others are piled into other interesting, nearly comical shapes as they are blown against some barrier.
I also know,Lord, that you shape us and mold us, not unlike the snow. The wind of your Holy Spirit makes us into what You want us to be. Father, I pray that when you mold me it doesn't hurt too much. I pray I will be pliable and easy to mold. I pray that I will be made into what You want me to be.

Have Thine own way, Lord.
Have Thine own way.
Thou art the Potter,
I am the clay.
Mold me and make me,
After Thy will.
While I am waiting,
Yielded and still.

In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments: