Thursday, December 20, 2007

The End of 2007

This will be my last blog of 2007. Sometimes I wonder if writing these little snippets of my mind is worth it. But then I'll get an e-mail from someone or somebody will say, "I really appreciated what you said on your blog." Then it makes me all the more determined to continue.
It is my hope that your 2007 has been a good year. I also pray that 2008 will be a new opportunity for you as you follow Christ. Next year will bring about some major changes in the White household. Our youngest will be leaving for college in August and we'll be empty nesters. I'm excited, yet fearful. Glad and sad. It's the realization that life goes on, people get older, and we must move on in our lives.
So here's to 2007. It was a good year. And here's praying that 2008 is the best ever. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Enjoy the time off. Rest. Eat. Rest some more. And above all, be thankful. Thanks for reading. JW

No comments: