Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Music Video--Could Be My Big Break

This fall you need to look for a music video by Mannheim Steamroller. "Why?" you may ask. Because Martha and I are in it!! We spent an hour or so down at the Orpheum last night filming. I won't give it away, but we were a crowd watching a movie. We had to react to the movie and act like we were screaming. Frankly, that's all I know anyway. We were looking at a big green screen, the camera shot the back of our heads, and we got money for the Westside High School Music department.
Chip Davis was there and had a lot to say about the filming of the clip. He was very involved. This is probably my 15 minutes of fame. Oh well, it was fun anyway. Martha and I got to go downtown and have dessert!! That was the highlight. I hope you have a good day...and be watching for me in October! JW

1 comment:

Karen said...

Can I get your autographs??