Monday, March 26, 2007

Beginnings

I love this time of the year. I noticed the daffodils are starting to bloom (I know, I know. The people in the south are far beyond this, but I live in Nebraska!). The trees are starting to bud. The grass, although cutting it is not my favorite task, is starting to green up. Spring has arrived and with that a newness that just can't ever be matched.
It was about this time two years ago that I launched into the world of blogdom. I wrote and sometimes people read. I admit, what I write is often (mostly, okay, never) deep or profound. But it's fun to write what's on my mind knowing that some enjoy reading my pitiful thoughts.
It's also the time of year that a young boy who wanted to follow Christ was baptized into his death and resurrection and began his journey into discipleship. So three new beginnings here at the end of March. That makes it a great day. I hope your day is good. JW

No comments: