Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Go Hogs!!

Please indulge my silly blog today. I have cleared my schedule for Saturday's game between the Arkansas Razorbacks and the University of Southern California Trojans. I can hope against hope, can't I? I can dream. Although a friend of mine says we might win, I still remember last year's 70-17 thumping. I'm just hoping that it's not that bad. So today, I ask you to call the Hogs, sing the fight song, hum the alma mater, or anything else you want to do to egg on the Hogs. If you won't do it for them, would you do it for me? Have a great day. JW

3 comments:

Tracy said...

SSSSSOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Is that how you spell it??

Tracy said...

Hey, I put E's on the end of that and they didn't get published so..

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

One Observationist said...

My in laws were in town for Labor Day and we talked about the game (they're from Arkansas). NU plays USC in a couple weeks and it'll be interesting to see how it shakes out. I know you guys got smoked, but I think NU has a real shot at winning.