Friday, April 25, 2008

Tag--I'm "It"

My friend, Jackie Chesnutt, has tagged me so I'm supposed to list seven random facts about me. Then I'm supposed to contact five of you to ask you to read my blog and then to do likewise. Okay. Here goes.
1. My middle name is Leslie.
2. My first job after getting married was for a company called National Rejectors.
3. When I was in high school and college, I worked for an ice cream company putting fudgesicles, dreamsicles, popsicles, and ice cream sandwiches in boxes. The company's name was Yarnell's ice cream in Searcy, AR.
4. My undergraduate degree is in zoology.
5. I played basketball my freshman year on a scholarship (Yes, it was a basketball scholarship, Jackie!).
6. The first car I ever really owned was a Gremlin.
7. I have been to 46 states in the United States. I haven't been to North Dakota, Montana, Idaho, and Oregon.

Let's see--Franklin, Brent, Karen, there's three I know who read my blog and I know they have one. So you three are tagged. I'll have to think of two others. Have a great day.

JW

1 comment:

jackie chesnutt said...

Leslie?????????

Zoology????????

A Gremlin??????

If I had known all this, I would have never tagged you!!!