Friday, June 24, 2005

Truth

Truth is such a precious commodity. More precious than gold. With the recent events, I've learned that truth is difficult to find because so many people want the sensational, the "story," the gritty "facts." Everything you read in the paper is correct, right? All the reporting on the news is exactly the truth, isn't it? Truth is a step child to the glitter.
Maybe that's what Pilate was struggling with when he asked Jesus, "What is truth?" What are the facts...really? All I know is all truth is God's truth. I wish I had the answers. But our goal is to constantly seek for truth. No. That word is not strong enough. It's a quest, a mission, a trek, a journey for God's truth. Join me on this quest, would you? JW

1 comment:

David U said...

Count me in, brother!

DU