Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Mark Schultz

I went and saw Mark Schultz in concert last night. What a phenomenal show! Of the things that impressed me, we sang an acappella version of "It is Well with My Soul." He also told a story about "Letters from War." He said the Army had asked to use that song in a video that was sent to our troops. Then he said the Pentagon called and asked him to come for a concert. He told them he wasn't sure they knew what they were getting; that he was a Christian artist. He said the music wafted down the halls and a general came down and said, "I've been praying for 25 years for something like this to come to the Pentagon." Praise God!
By the way, the election is over. The people have spoken. Pray for our country. Just remember, another election is coming in two years. In the meantime, show people Jesus. Have a great day. And listen to Mark Schutz music! JW

1 comment:

Shane Coffman said...

He's here in Tulsa tomorrow night.

Alas, I don't have tickets.