Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Too Good

This story came from my niece who's son is in (I believe) kindergarten.

This afternoon we were reviewing the story of Jonah. When we review, I ask the ?'s and the children "tell the story". "God told Jonah to go to ..." A resounding "Ninevahhhhh" followed, "but Jonah said..." "NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!" "and Jonah got on a boat and headed to ...." They were stumped, finally Belle raised her hand and in a loud voice cried "TARGET!"
Close.....

I hope this makes you smile as it did me. Have a great day. JW

2 comments:

Theresa Michelle said...

That's awesome! One of the joys of having little squirts around is their unique perspective :)

Theresa Michelle said...

Okay, I have to share. When my sister Jillian was tiny (almost 2?), we were at a small Church of Christ in Des Moines and Jamie wouldn't let her have a song book that she wanted. She thought it was a bible, which she called "Jesus", and yelled in frustration "I NEED JESUS!" in the middle of the service. After a short pause of silence, the preacher responded, "Amen!"