Friday, July 15, 2005

Movies

My wife and I were talking last night about just how poor movies are anymore. Maybe this is the "I wish things were better in the good old days speech." But I don't think so. They weren't that great when I was younger either. I'm getting to the point that I spend $8 to sleep in the movie theater. That really makes me mad. I could do that at home.
My wife doesn't rent DVD's or videotapes for me because it's an instant cure for insomnia for me. Don't get me wrong. There still are some good movies out there. I'm just gettting tired of showing the women's body just to show the body. I'm getting tired of the bad language. When good family movies are made, money is made. Why hasn't Hollywood learned that lesson yet? Maybe I'm in the wrong business. Have a great day. JW

No comments: