Sunday, September 18, 2005

Lost

I thought I was supposed to be in a meeting today at 4:00. Nobody's here. I called, no answer. I called another, no answer. I'm sure I heard the time right. Now, did I assume we were meeting here or did I not hear where we were meeting? Did the meeting get cancellled?
Those are the thoughts going through my mind right now. But have you ever felt that way in life. Was I supposed to be here? Where am I supposed to be? Jesus knew all of this about himself. In John 13, the Scripture says that He knew where had come from and knew where He was going. And he washed the feet of the disciples. I wish I had such clarity. But life sometimes just isn't that easy.
Find your way today. Seek His will. Trust Him. Have a good day. JW

P.S. I won't be blogging for a few days. I'll tell you why on my return.

P.S.S. Everybody just came in. The meeting was a 4:30.

1 comment:

Karen said...

oh gee... make me wait.

wish you were here...

K.