Sunday, September 25, 2005

Moving Experience

Well, I am back. To all of you who read my blog (my best guess is two) the reason I have been gone is because we have been moving. We are now living just south of Dodge around the 96th Street area for those of you who know Omaha.
You wouldn't believe the number of blogs I can get out of this one. However, I'll probably just limit it to one. Perhaps a list of moving examples of life.
But for now, today is the Lord's Day. I am glad to get the rest and to let my weary bones rest. I'm looking forward to singing, to praying, to communing with my brothers and sisters. I have missed being around my office this week. It has not been what I like not knowing what's happening in the congregation. But today, that all changes again because we're all together again. Have a great day! JW

2 comments:

Shane Coffman said...

I think it's more than 2...I know there's more than just Karen and myself ;-)

Happy new house! Moving is exhausting, isn't it?

Karen said...

Brian figured it out for me... hope you all are enjoying your new digs, and that we get to see it one of these days.