Monday, September 18, 2006

Football, Razorbacks, and Huskers

All right. Good football weekend for me. The Razorbacks won 21-19 over Vanderbilt. They play Alabama this week in Fayetteville. Sorry to the Husker fans who lost to Southern Cal. I know the temptation is to compare scores from USC vs. Arkansas and USC vs. Nebraska. Not a good indication. First game of the year for some, different conditions, etc. If you do that then you would have to say Arkansas' offense is better than Nebraska's because UA scored more points. But that's not necessarily true.
Now before you say I'm against anything Husker, that's just not true. I'm a Husker volleyball fan. I hope they win the national title. See, not everything is as it seems.
Not a real exciting blog today, but I'm whippped after the weekend. Maybe tomorrow something profound will come. Have a great day. JW

2 comments:

David U said...

The Hogs have a sudden whiff of wind to thank for that victory! My Tide gets em this weekend. I get to watch it with ex-Razorback Jeb in Seattle. That should be fun....or not. :)

Have a great week, and ROLL TIDE ROLL!

DU

Franklin Wood said...

I STILL say OU got robbed! Did you see the report that the officials of that game have been suspended for a week?
OU's president wrote a letter asking for them to be suspended the rest of the season! And he asked for the game to be stricken from the record books.
On the other hand...GO (Dallas) COWBOYS!!!!