Saturday, August 27, 2005

29th Anniversary

Twenty-nine years ago today about this time, I was getting ready to marry my high school sweetheart. On this day, I realize I am the most fortunate man alive. She is still beautiful to me and I want to spend as much time as possible with her. We have changed over the years. And that's good. But I wouldn't want to change a thing with her. I met her when I was 15 years old--36 years ago. She is still my best friend and I love her. Happy anniversary, Martha! I truly married above myself. JW

3 comments:

Karen said...

Aww.. happy anniversary, you two. Thanks for being an inspiration to us.

I wish you many, many more.

Anonymous said...

Jim & Martha (muffin woman):

I hope you had a wonderful day today! God has blessed you with a wonderful marriage and a great couple of kids! I praise God that you are my friends and are such a great example for Karen and me to follow.

David U said...

Congrats Jim and Martha!

Love you both,
DU