Monday, October 16, 2006

63-7

Well, here is a nothing blog, but I have to say it. It was really, really fun to watch the Arkansas Razorback football team beat the Southeast Missouri College for the Blind, er Southeast Missouri State. The final score was 63-7. Several long runs, a few good drives, some good defense, a beautiful day. I got in only 9 holes of golf due to the cold weather on Friday. Saw some good friends at church. All in all, a good weekend. Hope yours was, too. Have a great day. JW

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo-wee! (Or should I say "soo-wee"?) Good thing I have no loyalty to my alma mater. Glad the game provided you some enjoyment.

Anonymous said...

I am shocked that you would "diss" my alma mater...and hers too! Not that either one of us are loyal per se. Glad to hear that you take joy in it though! Hope you had a great weekend!