Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Christmas

Today is October 25. What's so special about that date? It's only two months until Christmas....one month 'til Thanksgiving. Two of my favorite holidays. I listened to a Christmas song this morning as I walked. Mannheim Steamroller is always good to listen to, no matter what time of year.
For some reason I've been thinking of Jesus' appearance here on earth. What if He came again? What if He was born in a homeless shelter in Washington, D.C.? Would anybody notice? Or would we be just as clueless as they were when He came to this earth?
What about me? Do I search for Him everyday? Do I see Jesus in those I have contact with? He did say that if you served anyone, the least of these His brethren, you did it to Him.
Keep your eyes open. Keep looking. Keeping searching. Have a great day. JW

No comments: